cti message

Subject: Robert Coderre selected as CTI TC co-chair

All â

On Saturday, July 24th we issued a call for objections to approving the selection of Robert Coderre as CTI TC co-chair by unanimous consent. That call was open until 11:59PM ET on Monday, August 2nd and in that time we received no objections. Therefore, effective immediately, I hereby step down as CTI TC co-chair and welcome Robert Coderre to serve as CTI TC co-chair alongside Trey Darley.

Over the past six years as your TC chair and then co-chair, you have all shown me a tremendous amount of respect and kindness. I ask that you now give Rob the same. He is stepping up at an extremely important juncture in the history of this TC. With the accomplishment of a huge milestone behind us, we now turn our attention to ensuring that these standards we all labored so hard to develop are adopted and used at scale by vendors and consumers alike. I am looking forward to seeing where Rob and Trey lead this TC in the months and years ahead.

Please join me in congratulating Rob.

Thanks,

Rich

Richard J. Struse

Director, The Center for Threat-Informed Defense

signature_1563727463

P: +1 781 382 5029