cti message

Subject: RE: [Non-DoD Source] Re: [cti] STIX Incident Extension - Subgroup or Working Sessions?

Thanks Jane, I wasnât tracking that TC so I will reach out.

//SIGNED//

Jeffrey Mates, Civ DC3/TSD

Computer Scientist

Technical Solutions Development

jeffrey.mates@dc3.mil

410-694-4335

From: cti@lists.oasis-open.org <cti@lists.oasis-open.org> On Behalf Of JG @ OASIS
Sent: Monday, August 23, 2021 7:42 PM
To: cti@lists.oasis-open.org

All active links contained in this email were disabled. Please verify the identity of the sender, and confirm the authenticity of all links contained within the message prior to copying and pasting the address to a Web browser.

Jeffrey:

Great work.  Thanks for submitting this.

I think a number of folks from the TAC TC would be interested in working on this with you.

Interest registered.

Jane Ginn