cti message

Subject: STIX-TAXII V2.1 Webinar Series

Hi Everyone,

Representatives from the Health ISAC organization reached out to see if we might be interested in collaborating with them on some STIX-TAXII V2.1 webinars this coming Fall. They spoke about a need within their community for more information aroundÂthese latest versions. We talked about this collaboration including two or three webinars. Key players in the H-ISAC would work with our representatives to help tailor the content and would take the lead on marketing the webinars. Some initial thoughts on content included -- having the first webinar cover details about the specific changes (from the previous versions), reasons behind the changes, and information on any resources available to help communities like H-ISAC navigateÂthe transformation. Following webinars could focus on more implement case studies -- where our members would have an opportunity toÂtalkÂin detail about their specific use of these versions.Â

We plan to arrange a meeting with them next week to discuss the collaboration in more detail.Â

If anyone from the TC is interested in joining that discussion, please let me know by Thursday, 2 September.

Looking forward to working with the TC on this activity.

Regards,ÂJane

--

JaneÂHarnad

Manager of Events