cti message

Subject: REMINDER: September 2021 Monthly TC meeting is TOMORROW

Hello all,

Welcome back from our summer break!  This is a quick reminder that our monthly TC meetings will resume tomorrow, 16 September at 11AM EDT and 9PM EDT.  Please plan to attend.  We’ve got a full agenda and a conversation around the future state of the TC that you likely don’t want to miss.

The agenda is as follows:

  • Introducing new TC Co-Chair: Rob Coderre
  • Motion for Rich Struse as Chair Emeritus
  • Call for volunteers for Interop Co-Chair & STIX Co-Chair and other open opportunities
  • Interop SC updates
  • STIX Incident Extension minigroup launch - Jeff Mates
  • TC Future State:
    • Let a thousand minigroups flourish! Not just STIX Incident…
    • New cadence for meetings and impact on voting rights
    • Be thinking about re-chartering the TC and what problems would this solve
  • Open discussion

Trey and I look forward to seeing you all!

Best regards,

Rob

--

Rob Coderre  |  Security Principal Director

email:  robert.c.coderre@accenture.com

     Image result for black twitter logo     Related image

I am sending this email at a time that is convenient to me, it does not imply that you must respond outside of your normal working hours.

www.accenture.com