cti message

Subject: Free admission to Cyber Security Summit, Wed., 13 Oct.

OASIS Open is proud to partner with theÂOfficialÂCyber Security Summit SeriesÂÂagain this year.Â

The next summit will be held onÂWednesday, October 13th.

We hope you can join us to learn about the latest cyber security threats facing your company, best cyber hygiene practices, solutions to protect against a cyberattack, and much more â all from the comfort and safety of your home/office.

Admission is usually $95, but we have secured ExclusiveÂFREE Admission for our members!

To secure your free pass, register with codeÂOASISOPENVIP

ÂatÂhttps://CyberSecuritySummit.com/summit/Scottsdale21

You can earn up toÂ8 Continuing Education CreditsÂby attending the day in total!

TheÂDirector of Operations of The NSA, Red Team, will be leading a Security Keynote â âLooking Through the Eyes of the Cyber Attackerâ - Exclusively at the Cyber Security Summit!

You are welcome to share this invitation with your IT Security Team and other Senior Level colleagues who would benefit from attending this event.

Please note: Admission is for C-Suite/Senior Level Executives, Directors, Managers, and other IT/Cyber Practitioners and Business Leaders. Those in Sales / Marketing and Students are not permitted.

We encourage you to attend this invitation-only event, rated Top 50 InfoSec Conference to Attend Worldwide!

For event details, visitÂhttps://CyberSecuritySummit.com/summit/Scottsdale21

If you would like to exhibit or speak at a future Cyber Security Summit, I'd be happy to connect you with the organizers or you can contact Megan Hutton directly at MHutton@CyberSecuritySummit.com.

Regards, Jane

--