cti message

Subject: Re: STIX WG Meeting for November 9

A big thank you to everyone who attended for the excellent discussion on the future of STIX during the brainstorming session on November 9. We have quite a roster of activities planned. Rich Piazza agreed to lead the Extensions group which will kick off next week.

Notes were taken in the meeting presentation, attached.

Emily Ratliff
STSM, Security Architect
IBM

----- Original message -----
From: Emily Ratliff/US/IBM
To: cti@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: STIX WG Meeting for November 9
Date: Fri, Nov 5, 2021 12:33 PM

As discussed during the TC call, the STIX WG call on November 9th will be dedicated to brainstorming. Please come share idea or pre-submit them to the mailing list, for work that you would like to see done on STIX.

Also, we still need a co-chair and mini-group leads. Please let me know if you are interested in either.

Emily Ratliff
STSM, Security Architect
IBM Security