cti message

Subject: Notes from Extension Definition mini-working group

Hi All,

I have added some notes about the lifecycle and  implementation issue related to extension proposals based on our meeting on 12/14 and 1/4.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bjcYUWb9uFoqYrdSP-_bqtmxVyxONB-RF7SLVR9dZC8/edit?usp=sharing

Please make comments in the document before the next working call, scheduled for 1/11.

We will be trying to finalize the document for discussion by the larger TC.

                Rich

--

Rich Piazza

Lead Cyber Security Engineer