cti message

Subject: ACTION REQUIRED: LAST Call for nominations for STIX sub-committee co-chair

Hello all and Happy New Year!

After several months, we have a nomination (and second) for Christian Studer of CIRCL to be co-chair of the STIX sub-committee.  If you are interested in nominating someone (or yourself), please reply to this message. Once nominated, nominees must be seconded via an email to this list.

This call for nominations will close at 11:59PM Eastern time on Thursday, January  13th.

This is a great opportunity to help guide the future of STIX – please consider serving! If you have any questions about the role, please feel free to contact the STIX co-chair, Emily Ratliff, or the TC co-chairs, Trey Darley or myself.

Best regards,

Rob

CTI-TC Co-Chair

--

Rob Coderre

Security Principal Director | Accenture Security

Tel: +1 (703) 947-4819 | Mobile: +1 (571) 224-4627

Email: robert.c.coderre@accenture.com

accenture.com/security

Upcoming PTO:

I am sending this email at a time that is convenient to me, it does not imply that you must respond outside of your normal working hours.

www.accenture.com