cti message

Subject: If you're on the fence about joining this month's TC call, you should *totally* join for this month's CDC demo

Hey, y'all, sorry this is last minute. (Perils of being a single dad
working in a key role in a national CERT, I guess.) Anyway, some of
our TC calls are a bit cooler than others. This one will be cool, I've
seen the demo.

Basically what the TypeDB folks are going to show is an open-source
STIX2-aware TypeDB datastore *and* a DSL query language. Whether
you're involved with commercial product development or working on an
open-source STIX2 implementation, it's worth joining to check out what
Tomas Sabat & Brett Forbes are going to demo on this month's Community
Development Corner.

P.S. If you have something cool you'd like to show on an upcoming TC
CDC, ping one of your friendly TC co-chairs. (For example, Christian
Studer.)

--
Cheers,
Trey Darley (he/him)