cti message

Subject: STIX JSON Signing working group

Greetings folks. We are in the process of spinning up a JSON Signing
working group. The following links point to historical information
about this effort over the last bunch of years. Moving forward we plan
on basing this work on some of the existing and/or proposed solutions.
If any other relevant information is available, feel free to add to
this list of links.

If interested, please review the following and we will discuss at next
week's STIX meeting.

JMG proposal (2018)
https://github.com/jmgnc/cti-sep-repository/blob/digitalsig/seps/draft/extensions/x-newcontext-signing-ext/x-newcontext-signing-ext.md

CACAO Signing
https://docs.oasis-open.org/cacao/security-playbooks/v1.0/cs02/security-playbooks-v1.0-cs02.html#_bweas66qn4pi

Listserv Discussion (2018)
https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cti-stix/201810/msg00021.html

JSON Canonicalization
https://github.com/gowebpki/jcs

Questions, comments, please let me know.

--
christian o. hunt
principal security engineer - strategic services research team