cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] Extension for Sharing Playbooks/Workflows with COA SDO

Vasileios:

This is really a useful implementation of the COA SDO, especially with your illustration of how the Extension Definition Object can work.Â

I highly recommend reading this report.

Jane Ginn

On 1/26/2022 2:00 AM, Vasileios Mavroeidis wrote:
CTI TC,

I want to bring to your attention an extension (nested property extension) we defined for the Course of Action SDO type to support sharing playbooks/workflows.

Those familiar with the extension definition process can directly check the extension in our Github (summary of work and JSON files).

https://github.com/fovea-research/stix2.1-coa-playbook-extension

Those who want to delve into the thought process that influenced the extension's design can read our technical report.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KzEgviVLolA6Yt7YWfAv9f6TSMD33WgSo-US3YSHtyc/edit?usp=sharing

You can directly ask me to give you editing/commenting access to the doc for any feedback or suggestions you may have.

If the co-chairs find it appropriate, I'll be happy to present this work at one of our meetings.

Kind regards,

Vasileios Mavroeidis
Cybersecurity Scientist @ÂUniversity of Oslo
OASIS TAC TC Co-chair