cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] Interop co-chair nomination

Marlon:

I second this nomination. It would be great to have Kartikey support this effort!Â

Jane Ginn

On 2/11/2022 7:44 PM, Taylor, Marlon wrote:
Hi TC,

I would you like to formally nominate Kartikey Desai from MITRE as co-chair of the Interop subcommittee. Kartikey has been the lead editor for Interop since early 2021 to include the STIX Interop, TAXII Interop, and leading weekly Interop subcommittee sessions. Kartikey has been a great contributor to interop as an editor and I have no doubt his ability as co-chair!

Looking forward to your support,

-Marlon
--
R. Jane Ginn, MSIA, MRP