cti message

Subject: February 2022 CTI-TC Monthly Meeting - Video Recording

TC Members,

Please find the recording of the 17 February 2022 CTI-TC Monthly meeting at the following link:  https://youtu.be/RLPoHx3uCsA

Meeting Agenda:

  • TC Updates - Rob Coderre & Trey Darley
  • STIX SC Updates -  Emily Ratliff
  • Interop SC Updates - Marlon Taylor
  • TAXII SC Update - Rob Coderre
  • Community Development Corner - Map My Shifter, Aviv Ron, IBM
  • Q&A

Open source GitHub repo for Map My Shifter

https://github.com/IBM/map-my-shifter

--

Rob Coderre

Security Principal Director | Accenture Security

Email: robert.c.coderre@accenture.com

www.accenture.com