cti message

Subject: RE: [cti] STIX WG - Please review object signing proposal

Hi Bret,

Are you able to join us next week to discuss your concerns and hear the rationale for the differences?

Emily

From: Bret Jordan <bj@ctin.us>
Date: Wednesday, March 2, 2022 at 10:12 AM
To: Emily Ratliff <Emily.Ratliff@ibm.com>
Cc: "cti@lists.oasis-open.org" <cti@lists.oasis-open.org>

HI Emily, I would like to see a diff of this proposal from the proposal I submitted to this TC based on what CACAO did. From what I can tell, JMG just tweaked my original content. So a diff would be very helpful since the CACAO version is already ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart

This Message Is From an External Sender

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd
HI Emily,

I would like to see a diff of this proposal from the proposal I submitted to this TC based on what CACAO did. From what I can tell, JMG just tweaked my original content. So a diff would be very helpful since the CACAO version is already being used in the wild. Reinventing the wheel is never a good idea and diminishes the value of OASIS as whole.

Bret