cti message

Subject: Interop TAXII Ballot Update (Closure and Release)

Hi TC,

Sorry for any upcoming confusion, we’re going to close the current TAXII Interop ballot and release a new one. All votes on the current ballot will need to be re-voted on the new ballot once released! We hope to have the necessary passing votes by the end of the TC Month calls this week with your support!

We really appreciate all your support and apologize for the confusion,

Marlon and Kartikey Interop Co-Chairs