cti message

Subject: Operationalizing the STIX Extensions Policy Document

Dear CTI TC,

The STIX 2.1 Extensions Policy mini-group led by Rich Piazza has completed its work and resolved all of the comments that came in over the past 3 months. The comment period is now over and unless there are objections, we will start operating under this policy as an official TC policy. The final version has been uploaded to Kavi:

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cti/download.php/69806/TC%20Extension%20Definition%20Policy.pdf

The source Google doc remains publicly viewable at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bjcYUWb9uFoqYrdSP-_bqtmxVyxONB-RF7SLVR9dZC8/edit?usp=sharing

As a refresher, the replay of the presentation of the STIX Extensions Policy that Rich made to the TC is available at https://youtu.be/nQeot-WypIY

We still would like to have additional maintainers for the stix-common-objects repo so if you want to help shape open extensions for STIX, please volunteer to be a maintainer.

Thanks!

Emily Ratliff

Rich Piazza