cti message

Subject: STIX Incident Core Extension now Live

I apologize for all of the delays in sharing out the work that had been done
by the Incident Mini-Group, but the Incident Core Extension is now part of the
CTI STIX Common Objects repository including the required Word document
detailing the extension and a number of examples.
https://github.com/oasis-open/cti-stix-common-objects/tree/main/extension-definition-specifications/incident-core

I hope we can continue to pursue this as a specification candidate extension
so any feedback on it is welcome as further refinement will help us when
incorporating it into the next STIX 2.x release.

//SIGNED//

Jeffrey Mates, Civ DC3/TSD
Computer Scientist
Technical Solutions Development