cti message

Subject: RE: [External] [cti] A Special Majority Vote to consider submitting STIX and TAXII v2.1 OS to ITU-T has been set up

Hi all,

A reminder that the Special Majority Vote to approve the submission of STIX 2.1 and TAXII 2.1 to the ITU-T closes on Thursday, 23 June at 11:59pm UTC.  Our threshold for the vote to pass is 20 votes.  At the time of this message, we are sitting at 20 votes on the nose.  If you have not voted yet, please do so at your earliest convenience before the ballot closes.

Best regards,

Rob

From: cti@lists.oasis-open.org <cti@lists.oasis-open.org> On Behalf Of Chet Ensign
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2022 1:50 PM
To: OASIS CTI TC Discussion List <cti@lists.oasis-open.org>
Cc: Jamie Clark <jamie.clark@oasis-open.org>; Gershon Janssen <gershonjanssen@qroot.com>

Members of the CTI TC,

A Special Majority Vote to consider submitting STIX and TAXII v2.1 OS to ITU-T Study Group 17 has been set up.

The ballot is open now. It closes 23 June 2022 at 23:59 UTC. You can access the ballot at:

Internal link:
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cti/ballot.php?id=3706

Publicly viewable link:
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=3706

This ballot is only open to eligible voting members of the TC. I currently show the following members as eligible to vote:

* Caselli, Marco - Siemens AG
* Coderre, Robert - Accenture
* Cullinane, Kelly - Copado
* Darley, Trey - CCB/CERT.be
* Desai, Kartikey - Mitre Corporation
* Ginn, Jane - Cyber Threat Intelligence Network, Inc.
* Girard, David - Trend Micro
* Gurney, John-Mark - Copado
* Haynes, Danny - Mitre Corporation
* Hohimer, Ryan - DarkLight, Inc.
* Hunt, Christian - Copado
* Keith, Robert - Accenture
* Lenk, Chris - Mitre Corporation
* Masuoka, Ryusuke - Fujitsu Limited
* Mates, Jeffrey - US Department of Defense (DoD)
* Noguchi, Kazuo - Hitachi, Ltd.
* Piazza, Richard - Mitre Corporation
* Quittelier, Margaux - Sopra Steria Group
* Ratliff, Emily - IBM
* Relitz, Stephan - Peraton
* Ricard, Chris - Financial Services Information Sharing and...
* Satomi, Toshitaka - Fujitsu Limited
* Sparrell, Duncan - sFractal Consulting LLC
* Studer, Christian - CIRCL
* Taylor, Marlon - DHS Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security

If your name is not on the list and you believe this to be in error, please contact me and the TC Chair so that we can resolve the issue.

Please send any questions to the list.

/chet

--

Chet Ensign