cti message

Subject: RE: STIX/TAXII ITU submission tiger team - ping Michael & Sean if you plan to help out

Did invites go out for that tiger team? I did not see anything and wanted to participate.

Or is this that email?

-Sean

From: cti@lists.oasis-open.org <cti@lists.oasis-open.org> On Behalf Of Jason Keirstead
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2022 7:37 AM
To: Darley, Trey <trey.darley@accenture.com>; cti@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: Jamie Clark <jamie.clark@oasis-open.org>; 'Sean.Carroll@ieee.org' <Sean.Carroll@ieee.org>; Coderre, Rob <robert.c.coderre@accenture.com>; mjrosa@cyber.nsa.gov

Hi, please add me to the invite we will try to attend.

--

Jason Keirstead

Distinguished Engineer, CTO - IBM Security Threat Management | www.ibm.com/security

Declare an Emergency: USA +1 888 241 9812, Global +1 312 212 8034

Assistant - Mauricio Durán Cambronero (mauduran@ibm.com)

See my calendar - https://ibm.biz/jkcalendar

Co-Chair - Open Cybersecurity Alliance, Project Governing Board

www.opencybersecurityalliance.org