cti message

Subject: Re: Outcome of CTI TC vote

ïThank you, acknowledged, and we'll reply further within a couple of business days.  Obviously we will share with this group our proposed official communication back to ITU-T.
By copy of this message, we are informing our executive director and board chair of the TC's conclusions.   We appreciate committee members and leadership taking the time to give this thoughtful deliberation.

Cordially  Jamie and Chet

James Bryce Clark, General Counsel, OASIS Open, setting the standard for open collaboration