cti message

Subject: RE: [cti] Chair/Co-Chair Ballot Results for CTI TC

Hi TC and OASIS,

Thanks for your support of Alexandre and I, as Co-Chairs of CTI TC! Thanks Kelly, Chet, and the rest of OASIS for helping us through this process!

As both Alexandre and I have mentioned, thereâs a lot ahead for this TC and the positive impact will make within the broader community! With that said, as a TC weâre already working on some items and can continue now that we have chairs in place.

  • Emily Ratliff and Christian Studer will continue to lead the STIX working group sessions
  • Kartikey Desai and I will reconvene on Interop after some rebase with TC and OASIS
  • And last mentioned but not least, we will move forward with our STIX and TAXII submission to Study Group 17 of the United Nationsâ ITU over the next two weeks with support by Duncan Sparrell, Michael Rosa, Bret Jordan, Sean Carroll, and myself

Those donât cover the items will we start with our new Co-Chairs!

Thanks again for your support and excited about our positive community impact,

-Marlon

From: cti@lists.oasis-open.org <cti@lists.oasis-open.org> On Behalf Of Kelly Cullinane
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2023 8:59 AM
To: cti@lists.oasis-open.org; project-admin@oasis-open.org
Subject: [cti] Chair/Co-Chair Ballot Results for CTI TC

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of DHS. DO NOT click links or open attachments unless you recognize and/or trust the sender. Contact your component SOC with questions or concerns.

Members of the CTI TC:

The chair/co-chair ballot has closed.

Congratulations to Alexandre Dulaunoy and Marlon Taylor on their election as TC Co-Chairs. Now that this ballot has closed and co-chairs have been elected, the TC is now able to resume regular business.

Thank you,
Kelly

--

Image removed by sender.