cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] STIX WG

Hi Vasileios! This is great to hear! Thanks for volunteering.

Emily

From: Vasileios Mavroeidis <vasileim@ifi.uio.no>
Date: Thursday, July 27, 2023 at 10:53 AM
To: Emily Ratliff <Emily.Ratliff@ibm.com>
Cc: cti@lists.oasis-open.org <cti@lists.oasis-open.org>, Frick, Charles K., Jr. <charles.frick@jhuapl.edu>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [cti] STIX WG

Hi all, I'll be happy to lead the COA Playbook Extension. If more are interested in co-leading the effort with me and doing some preparatory work together, it would be great. We already have a lot of material with three different proposed approaches

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart

This Message Is From an External Sender

    Report Suspicious    ‌

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd

Hi all,

I'll be happy to lead the COA Playbook Extension. If more are interested in co-leading the effort with me and doing some preparatory work together, it would be great. We already have a lot of material with three different proposed approaches that I can present in the first meeting. Then we can take it from there.

Best,

Vasileios Mavroeidis

Professor for Cybersecurity @ University of Oslo

Standards Architect @ sekoia.io