cxs message

Subject: Re: [cxs] test email - please ignore (final attempt?)

Hello Ate,

On Tue, Mar 24, 2015 at 8:20 PM, Ate Douma <a.douma@onehippo.com> wrote:

BTW: did you see my initial email concerning the f2f meeting in Paris, which failed to come through the list, but had everyone also in the to/cc?

Yes I did. I was working with Thomas and Chet to prepare a provisional agenda about that. I'll send a mail to the list about the proposed meeting agenda.

For the record I will now forward that email once more to the list, so we can continue discussing it there proper.

Ok, unfortunately it seems you also sent the mail address in the headers in it

cheers,
  Serge...