cxs message

Subject: RE: [cxs] Forward: Expanding the team

Hi all,

Yes, Telerik/Progress has joined.

My name is Jan Blessenohl, I am a Senior Director of Engineering in the Sitefinity department. Coming from Object Database vendors Poet and Versant, I have joined Telerik with our Object Relational Mapper formerly Vanatec OpenAccess. My focus is clearly data and my newest baby is our predictive analytics platform.

I am really looking forward to the meeting in Paris next week. My goal for the onsite meeting  is to clarify the use cases better and to paint the big picture even bigger. Arjé is right, the definitions of the REST entry points are good to clarify the actual idea but I expect bigger changes based on the use case discussions. As more companies can be attracted as more common the CTX definition will be.

See you soon,

Jan

From: cxs@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:cxs@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Thomas Sigdestad
Sent: Dienstag, 21. April 2015 11:18
To: Ate Douma
Cc: cxs@lists.oasis-open.org

IMHO this should not be a problem at all. The input/proposals are there to get a good start and something firm to talk about, but there is nothing holy about the current documents :-)

We want the best possible solution at the end - this is typically achieved by passionate discussions. Which we really hope to achieve.

In terms of more participants, as far as I know Telerik has joined.

Dee might know more.

‌‌

Vennlig hilsen/Best regards

Enonic AS