cxs message

Subject: Re: List of eligible voting members for the OASIS Context Server (CXS) TC inaugural meeting

I will not not be able to attend the meeting. Urgent family matter to attend to.

BR,
Sten Roger Sandvik
Enonic AS

Den 24. apr. 2015 kl. 17.08 skrev Chet Ensign <chet.ensign@oasis-open.org>:

The following individuals have joined the OASIS Context Server (CXS) TC as of 23 April 2015 and are eligible to vote at the TC's first meeting on 29 April 2015.

Runar Myklebust,  Enonic
Sten Sandvik,  Enonic
Thomas Sigdestad,  Enonic

Arje Cahn,  Hippo B.V.
Ate Douma,  Hippo B.V.
Frank van Lankvelt,  Hippo B.V.

John Willson, Individual

Thomas Draier,  Jahia Solutions Group SA
Serge Huber,  Jahia Solutions Group SA
Kevan Jahanshahi,  Jahia Solutions Group SA
Chris Laprun,  Jahia Solutions Group SA

Julio Camarero,  Liferay, Inc.

Jan Blessenohl,  Progress Software
Kaloyan Nikolov,  Progress Software

Olivier Dobberkau,  TYPO3 Association
Cyril Wolfangel,  TYPO3 Association

Should any individual listed above not attend the first meeting, they will need to attend two consecutive meetings of the Technical Committee before gaining voting rights.

Please let me know if you have any questions about the list.

--

/chet

Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393