cxs message

Subject: Workgroup 1 workshop date and time

Following up on Jan's lead, we would also like to setup a weekly workshop for the first workgroup, that is dedicated to "marketing" of the CXS effort. The goal of this workshop is to promote the TC externally, in order to attract more people into the TC. We also have a "marketing plan" document available here :

https://docs.google.com/document/d/12Lg2CnnG3Thgnv1Ge8vSaGPUxMyb5P6BPi6zhNKl8NE/edit (This document is editable only by members of the TC and Carol)

We also have slides that explain the overall roles of the workgroups as well as some interesting ones about the marketing plans :

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1O1FlmbhePR-XjAIZ7oeO7WM4iSkaeVsCAC-7WvT_jgY/edit#slide=id.p (this document is publicly viewable).

Carol, we have thought of inviting you to these, but we weren't sure if you could make it, or if it was even allowed by OASIS rules ? Maybe you could just join once and we can continue offline afterwards ?

Ate, we were wondering if you would be interested in joining the effort, despite the fact that you mentioned that your company didn't want to get involved until marketing automation vendors joined the effort ? We could use all the help we can get !

Jan, could you get in touch with the Telerik Business Analyst you were thinking about ? Thanks.

I propose that we meet for the workshop either each Monday at 15:00 (but not today obviously) or each Friday at 15:00 . I believe for marketing it makes sense to meet either at the beginning of the week or at the end of the week. I hope one of these periods will work for you.

Best regards,
  Serge Huber.

ps : here are the proposed workgroups and their tentative membership :

Workgroup 1: Lead: Serge (Jahia)

Participants: Carol (OASIS), Thomas (Enonic), Ate (Hippo)?, Telerik Business Analyst ?

Workgroup 2: Lead: Thomas (Enonic)

Participants: Sten Roger (Enonic), Kaloyan Nikolov (Telerik), Julio Camarero (Liferay)

Workgroup 3: Lead: Jan (Telerik)

Participants: Serge (Jahia), Chris (Jahia)?, John (Independent)?

Action items for leads : setup weekly meeting day and time and ask for more participants in the mailing list

Objective : produce results by the next TC official meeting

- -- --- -----=[ shuber at jahia dot com ]=---- --- -- -
CTO & Co-founder - Jahia Solutions Group, 9 Routes de Jeunes, 1227 Acacias, Switzerland
twitter: @sergehuber

JahiaOne, our international user conference is back! June 10-12 in Paris - Grab your tickets now!

Jahia is a leading open source User eXperience Platform (UXP) vendor, relentlessly working at transforming a siloed industry into a user-driven one, beyond technology constraints - http://www.jahia.com