cxs message

Subject: RE: Workgroup 3 meeting details

https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/calendar/amFuLmJsZXNzZW5vaGxAZ21haWwuY29t.ahd52cgoffp319psvme573t71g?authuser=0

link should have been in the calendar entry.

Jan

From: Christophe Laprun [mailto:claprun@jahia.com]
Sent: Mittwoch, 6. Mai 2015 16:02
To: Jan Blessenohl
Cc: jwillson@dssltd.com; Serge Huber; cxs@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi Jan,

How should we connect to the workgroup meeting?

Thanks in advance.

Chris

On 04 May 2015, at 12:41, Jan Blessenohl <Jan.Blessenohl@telerik.com> wrote:

Hi all,

As the immediate outcome of the first CTX TC meeting, we have built these workgroups with the following tasks:

--

Workgroup 1: Lead: Serge (Jahia)

Participants: Carol (OASIS), Thomas (Enonic), Ate (Hippo)?, Telerik Business Analyst ?

Workgroup 2: Lead: Thomas (Enonic)

Participants: Sten Roger (Enonic), Kaloyan Nikolov (Telerik), Julio Camarero (Liferay)

Workgroup 3: Lead: Jan (Telerik)

Participants: Serge (Jahia), Chris (Jahia)?, John (Independent)?

Action items for leads : setup weekly meeting day and time and ask for more participants in the mailing list

Objective : produce results by the next TC official meeting

--

Workgroup 3 - use cases

Goal : define use cases & flow diagrams in spec document

·         Digital marketing - email campaigns, Lead generation

·         E-Commerce - purchase triggering

·         A/B testing - across systems

·         Privacy

--

My proposal for the weekly meeting is each Wednesday at 4 pm gmt+2. John has the biggest time difference with 8 hrs., meaning 8 o’clock in the morning. John is that fine with you?

The basic idea is that we work on the selected use cases exactly during the meeting time. In the first meeting we can discuss if the timeframe is working and how much time we want to spent.  The first use case - Digital marketing - email campaigns, Lead generation – looks for me like the biggest and we should start with it. We can work on a shared google docs document. I will send a google glances invitation separately.

If anybody else want to join this workgroup, please ping me.

Wish you a successful week,

Jan

Best / Cordialement,

Christophe Laprun

Sr Software Engineer / Jahia Solutions Group SA