cxs message

Subject: Meeting conflict on June 3rd and on every first Wednesday of the month :)

Hi CXSers,

We noticed today there seems to be a conflict on June 3rd between the regular Workgroup 3 meeting and the Montly meeting. Thomas proposed that we postpone the first monthly meeting since we would then have more to report at the next one, but that still leaves us with a conflict one month later.

My proposal is to forget about the first meeting on June 3rd and then reschedule the monthly to Tuesday at 16:00 CET or Thursday at 16:00 CET as those are the only two days that don't have workshops. Personally I vote for Tuesday at 16:00 :)

So following this proposal the first monthly meeting would then be July 7th at 16:00 CET, or July 9th at 16:00 CET

How does that work for you ?

Regards,
  Serge...

- -- --- -----=[ shuber at jahia dot com ]=---- --- -- -
CTO & Co-founder - Jahia Solutions Group, 9 Routes de Jeunes, 1227 Acacias, Switzerland
twitter: @sergehuber

JahiaOne, our international user conference is back! June 10-12 in Paris - Grab your tickets now!

Jahia is a leading open source User eXperience Platform (UXP) vendor, relentlessly working at transforming a siloed industry into a user-driven one, beyond technology constraints - http://www.jahia.com