cxs message

Subject: Re: [cxs] Workgroup 1 meeting tomorrow

Ok finally I'm availalble.

Just in case here is the link for the meeting again : https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/jahia.com/oasis-cxs-wg1?authuser=0

cheers,
  Serge...

- -- --- -----=[ shuber at jahia dot com ]=---- --- -- -
CTO & Co-founder - Jahia Solutions Group, 9 Routes de Jeunes, 1227 Acacias, Switzerland
twitter: @sergehuber

JahiaOne, our international user conference is back! June 10-12 in Paris - Grab your tickets now!

Jahia is a leading open source User eXperience Platform (UXP) vendor, relentlessly working at transforming a siloed industry into a user-driven one, beyond technology constraints - http://www.jahia.com

On Mon, Jun 1, 2015 at 1:20 PM, Ate Douma <a.douma@onehippo.com> wrote:
I won't be able to attend to the Workgroup 1 meeting today because of a conflicting schedule.

Regards, Ate

On 2015-05-31 15:14, Serge Huber wrote:
Hello all,

As I might not be available at the meeting tomorrow (I'm off work but if
possible will try to join for at least part of the meeting), I'd like to quickly
update all of you on the latest developments :

1. We've worked with Carol (OASIS) & Anne (Jahia) to prepare a press release
that will go out on Tuesday, June 2nd and that will announce the official start
of the TC as well as the upcoming webinars

2. Wev'e worked with Carol & Jane (OASIS) to organise two webinars that will
take place June 15th at 15:00 CET and 21:30 CET . The first one uses the time
slot for the webinar and this is voluntary so that anyone involved can also
join. This webinar will present the TC work at hopefully some marketing vendors
to try to get them on board.

You can find the last meeting minutes here :
https://docs.google.com/document/d/162yCRniIeuYmGHJoM8p8BCraENXjR8AsSRsfwynDuEY/edit#heading=h.ooe7fq37m3vz

Note that basically the way we worked is that we simply copied over all the
action items, marked as done the ones that were completed and opened new ones. I
think this system is straight-forward enough and works quite well so I suggest
we continue this way.

Hope to see you tomorrow and if not have a great workshop !

Regards,
   Serge Huber.

--
mailto:info@onehippo.com    http://www.onehippo.com     http://www.onehippo.org
Hippo B.V. The Netherlands  Oosteinde 11, 1017 WT Amsterdam  +31 (0)20 522 4466