cxs message

Subject: Re: CXS Monthly meeting in 15 minutes

Hi all,

Actually my bad, the meeting is at 16:00 CET not at 15:00 CET. Time zones can be a nightmare to get right, sorry about that.

So we'll meet in 45 minutes, hope a maximum of the members can make it.

Best regards,
  Serge Huber.

- -- --- -----=[ shuber at jahia dot com ]=---- --- -- -
CTO & Co-founder - Jahia Solutions Group, 9 Routes de Jeunes, 1227 Acacias, Switzerland
twitter: @sergehuber

JahiaOne, our international user conference is back! June 10-12 in Paris - Grab your tickets now!

Jahia is a leading open source User eXperience Platform (UXP) vendor, relentlessly working at transforming a siloed industry into a user-driven one, beyond technology constraints - http://www.jahia.com