cxs message

Subject: First monthly meeting notes & general participation

Hi all,

We've just completed our first monthly meeting of the TC. You can find the meeting notes here :
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cxs/download.php/55788/OASISCXSTCMonthlyMeetingMinutes20150603.pdf

As you can see attendance was a bit low, and in general we would like to encourage more people to get involved in the workshops and the meetings as there is a lot of work to be done, whether it's on the marketing side or on the use cases.

Of course for the workshops constant participation is not required, but for the monthly meetings they do count towards voting rights so make sure you attend or at least send us notice that you cannot make it.

The next monthly meeting will take place : Wednesday July 1st, 2015 at 16:00 CET and they occur every first Wednesday of the month.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, we'd be more than willing to help you whether it's participating or working on the specification.

Best regards,
  Serge Huber.