cxs message

Subject: Today's workgroup 1 workshop

Hello all,

I can't today's workgroup1 workshop. Please see with Thomas if anybody else is intending to join, otherwise we'll just cancel it.

As a reminder, next week we will start a webinar preparation one hour earlier (14:00CET) and then continue with the webinar at 15:00 and the next one at 21:30

Best regards,
  Serge Huber.

- -- --- -----=[ shuber at jahia dot com ]=---- --- -- -
CTO & Co-founder - Jahia Solutions Group, 9 Routes de Jeunes, 1227 Acacias, Switzerland
twitter: @sergehuber

JahiaOne, our international user conference is back! June 10-12 in Paris - Grab your tickets now!

Jahia is a leading open source User eXperience Platform (UXP) vendor, relentlessly working at transforming a siloed industry into a user-driven one, beyond technology constraints - http://www.jahia.com