cxs message

Subject: Quick updates

Hi everyone,

Just a quick update to let you know what is going on :
- We have a few new videos on YouTube that were produced by the webinar, you can find them here :
- Full webinar recording (25min) : Setting the Standard for Personalized User Experiences
- Shorter version (8min) : What every Marketing Automation Tech Director needs to know about CXS
- Teaser version (22 seconds) : What every Marketing Automation Tech Director needs to know about CXS -- Context Server Teaser

The teaser version is really to send to people quickly to just get their interest, and then you can send links to longer versions or textual information.

Also, we just finished today's workshop on digital marketing use cases, and we complete a new interesting use case on lead generation integration with CRM. You can see the current document here : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kxATldhFy4tzjweCC3dntT_T0FxcOkZGfchxDBgR5zQ/edit?usp=sharing

Best regards,
  Serge Huber.