cxs message

Subject: Quick update on Workgroup 3's activities

Hello CXSers,

I just wanted to give you a quick update on the activity in Workgroup 3. We've just completed the uses cases for the Digital Marketing topic, so you can find the document here :

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kxATldhFy4tzjweCC3dntT_T0FxcOkZGfchxDBgR5zQ/edit?usp=sharing

and we started working on the Privacy uses cases in another document :

https://docs.google.com/document/d/19EBei1DxRB7obAe_QD_ALRqeiW4z81MG1iA0VisGIi0/edit?usp=sharing

As you can see quite a lot of use cases were already described, and I want to thank Chris & Jan that have been really helpful in defining these. Despite not many mails going to the list, the activity in the workgroups is regular and sometimes even quite intense, so make sure you join us if you want to be more involved.

Of course we welcome any feedback you may have. The list is fine, or you may request access to the documents if you don't have it already.

Workgroup 2 is of course also continuing its work, and hopefully can update us soon on its activities. For all the details, please join us at the next TC "monthly" meeting to be held on
  • Wednesday September 2nd, 2015 at 16:00 CEST

(the August 5th was cancelled because of vacations).

Best regards,
  Serge Huber.

- -- --- -----=[ shuber at jahia dot com ]=---- --- -- -
CTO & Co-founder - Jahia Solutions Group, 9 Routes de Jeunes, 1227 Acacias, Switzerland
twitter: @sergehuber

Jahia is a leading open source User eXperience Platform (UXP) vendor, relentlessly working at transforming a siloed industry into a user-driven one, beyond technology constraints - http://www.jahia.com