cxs message

Subject: Workgroup 3 status update & next monthly meeting reminder !

Hello all CXSers,

We have just completed the assigned (and even more) work for Workgroup 3. We have completed the work on the privacy user story and also produced a new document for authorization and authentication

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1A9HV4eO_pvCGnGo3Ckhzln0G3B4D5y3pJq3UPevMZoI/edit?usp=sharing

As far as we can tell, this completes the assigned work for this workgroup, which is perfect timing since we have our monthly CXS meeting next week. I hope workgroup 2 will be completing it’s work soon too :)

Just as a reminder, the next monthly meeting takes place :

-------> W​ednesday September 2nd, 2015 at 16:00 CEST

I hope you can all be there, as we will have to discuss the next steps once all the work on the use cases is completed. Fun times :)

Last but not least, I would really like to thank all of you for your hard work, I must say I’m really happy of the progress so far. Of course we could always wish to go faster, but based on the limited availability of resources, this is quite productive.

Best regards,
  Serge