cxs message

Subject: ApacheCon videos & tomorrow's monthly meeting

Hello CXSers,

Just back at work coming back from ApacheCon, where we heavily promoted Unomi and CXS ! We recorded both sessions and we would welcome your help in promoting them :

ApacheCon Keynote - Elie and Serge

Apache Unomi in-depth: Introducing an Open Source Standard and Implementation to Deliver Transparent Data Privacy - Serge Huber

I hope you will enjoy them, we got excellent feedback on the projects and a full house at the in-depth session.

Tomorrow we have our monthly TC meeting, I hope you will all be able to attend.

Best regards,
  Serge Huber.