cxs message

Subject: Talking points

Hi folks,

Here are some of the points I identified as requiring more thought / time from us, maybe not immediately but in the close future:

- We need a clearer definition of what a session is when you take into account non-traditional web app uses cases (native mobile apps, beacons, etc.) and when you want to account for tracking behavior across different browser tabs. Do sessions need to be opinionated i.e. here’s what a session is and that’s it or should they be flexible with the context server being able to adapt to different use cases?

- We need more discussion around Interests and what they mean.

- We need to clean up the condition / predicate / query entities.

Did I miss anything?

Christophe Laprun
Senior Software Engineer

8 rue du Sentier | 75002 Paris | France