cxs message

Subject: Re: [cxs] Next meeting

On 10 Dec 2015, at 16:12, Serge Huber <shuber@jahia.com> wrote:

Thanks a lot for the "whole" day meeting! I think we made good progress and it was definitely fun to have everyone in to exchange our ideas and notions around the Context Server.

Thanks everyone. Productive day!

We would like to propose a continuation of this meeting, but just during a morning instead of a whole day. We propose the following (next year because of a lot of constraints due to the holidays) :

- Thursday, January 14th 2016 from 09:00 to 12:00 CEST.

Please confirm if this works for you, as soon as everyone is ok with this I'll create the calendar entry in the OASIS calendar.

Works for me.

Christophe Laprun
Senior Software Engineer

8 rue du Sentier | 75002 Paris | France