cxs message

Subject: RE: [cxs] Next meeting

Works for me.

Jan

From: cxs@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:cxs@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Serge Huber
Sent: Donnerstag, 10. Dezember 2015 16:12
To: cxs@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [cxs] Next meeting

Thanks a lot for the "whole" day meeting! I think we made good progress and it was definitely fun to have everyone in to exchange our ideas and notions around the Context Server.

We would like to propose a continuation of this meeting, but just during a morning instead of a whole day. We propose the following (next year because of a lot of constraints due to the holidays) :

- Thursday, January 14th 2016 from 09:00 to 12:00 CEST.

Please confirm if this works for you, as soon as everyone is ok with this I'll create the calendar entry in the OASIS calendar.

cheers,

  Serge...

Serge Huber
CTO & Co-Founder

T +41 22 361 3424

9 route des Jeunes | 1227 Acacias | Switzerland

SKYPE | LINKEDIN | TWITTER | VCARD