cxs message

Subject: No monthly today

Hi guys,

First of all Happy New Year, may the year 2016 be great for the context server specification !

Just a quick heads up in case there is any confusion. We won’t have a monthly as “automatically” planned in the OASIS calendar today.

Our next meeting is another all hands workshop scheduled here :

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cxs/event.php?event_id=41623

I will go ahead and cancel the meeting scheduled today.

cheers,
  Serge…