cxs message

Subject: Quick reminder about our next workshop & cancelled monthly meeting

Hi guys,

I just wanted to confirm and remind you that our monthly meeting that was scheduled for tomorrow (April 6th) was cancelled (we actually did this in the last meeting if my memory serves me well), and that we will be meeting on Thursday April 7th from 10 to noon CEST on the following hangout :

https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/jahia.com/cxs-monthly

The agenda will be to continue our initial work on the REST API !

Looking forward to working with you on Thursday.

cheers,
  Serge…