cxs message

Subject: Re: [cxs] EU data protection

Hello Jan,

Yes there are a few other things we need to take into account :
- profiles might have to be directed to a country now, because of the new EU requirements, meaning that a Swiss profile should be stored in a Swiss Context Server, a US profile in a US Context Server. So we might simply say that it’s only a routing to different context servers or that context servers could relay to other for storage.
- new rules will probably arrive and need to be implemented quickly.

cheers,
  Serge…