cxs message

Subject: Workgroup 3 update

Hi folks,

In case you missed it last night, workgroup 3’s work this week centered around Thomas and Kaloyan’s proposal as well as enriching our own thinking around how to properly do queries in a RESTful world. To that end we’ve created a new pull request: https://github.com/sergehuber/contextserver-rest-api/pull/3
We’d also like to schedule a plenary teleconference next week (most likely Wednesday July 27th) so that the whole TC can hash out these issues, merge the PRs as fit and use the agreed-upon patterns for the other endpoints.

Best regards,

Christophe Laprun
Senior Software Engineer

8 rue du Sentier | 75002 Paris | France