cxs message

Subject: Fwd: All hands meeting Wednesday, July 27th at 16:00CET ?

I didn’t get any replies on this. I’ll assume if I get none that it’s ok for everyone ?

cheers,
  Serge…

Begin forwarded message:

From: Serge Huber <admin@tofodo.com>
Date: 20 juillet 2016 17:34:24 UTC+2

Hi all,

We would like to do an all hands (monthly) meeting next Wednesday, July 27th at 16:00CET.

I’m hoping we won’t hit too much vacation and that Thomas will be back ?

Please let me know ASAP if this can or cannot work for you and I’ll create the calendar entry in the OASIS calendar if it works.

cheers,
 Serge…