cxs message

Subject: GraphQL

Hi good folks!

I just came across something that might be just what we need to provide a powerful context server query endpoint.

Check this out:  http://graphql.org/docs/getting-started/

Basically, this let's the client decide what data to fetch, rather than being limited to the rest endpoints. Ai laike it alot :-)

Also Jan, no simple url can be shared to Expose data with this one! ;-)

Vennlig hilsen/Best regards

Thomas Sigdestad
CTO & Co-Founder
+47 98236011