cxs message

Subject: Report from WG2

We started by merging the ideas from WG3 to master, but soon realised the YAML file was so broken we had to actually “rebuild” the changes to get it compiling. (all lights are green now).

* Scopes are in repos are out
* TrackerId is now a body parameter (not in path)
* Made events/_collect and events post accept same “batchable” object

Finally, we discussed GraphQL and see it has great potential specifically for the context object, as you may then specify in detail what you are looking for - rather than returning too much or too little info here.

Happy hacking guys!

Vennlig hilsen/Best regards
Enonic AS

Thomas Sigdestad