cxs message

Subject: New context server GraphQL API server project

Hello,

Just to let everyone know that we have started a new GraphQL API server project that you may find here:

https://github.com/sergehuber/contextserver-graphql-api

This makes it a lot easier to test new API ideas and especially to validate them !

I had to add some new GraphQL input types to make this work, and for the moment there are no returned objects. There are also some issues with the Query, Mutation and Subscription types that are currently redefining themselves. More investigation is needed to figure out the proper way to do this.

Regards,
  Serge.