cxs message

Subject: GDPR and CXS

The EU GDPR legislation is coming at us with great speed. It radically changes how businesses collect and process personal data.

Privacy has been a concern for the Context Server Project since the beginning, and we are now at a point where pieces are falling into place. The Context Server API will enable businesses to gather individual data from across systems for a holistic view of an individual. We are now adding the aspect of user consent and permissions to the context server, effectively putting the user in charge of what data are collected about him, and how they may be used.

A‌‌s such, the context server standard will serve as powerful tool for businesses to demonstrate compliance with GDPR and simplify the job of getting there.

If you are working on GDPR related matters in your company or industry, get in touch, or get involved in the CXS committee to collaboratively build an industry standard for coping with the GDPR requirements!

Vennlig hilsen/Best regards
Enonic AS

Thomas Sigdestad
CTO