cxs message

Subject: New branch for CXS implementation on Apache Unomi project

Hello,

Just to let you know I've created a new branch for the work-in-progress CXS GraphQL API implementation. You can find the branch here:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-unomi/tree/UNOMI-180-CXS-GRAPHQLAPI

Please note that this is just a work in progress and nothing is finalized yet, but I just thought I got to a point where the GraphQL endpoint is actually up and running so it could be interesting for others to track (and even help out if you want). It will serve us as a way to validate the on-going work on the specifiation and make sure we identify issues while implementing it.

I will try to add some information to the JIRA ticket on what we are trying to achieve.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/UNOMI-180

Please don't hesitate if you have any questions.

cheers,
  Serge...

Serge Huber
CTO & Co-Founder

T +41 22 361 3424
9 route des Jeunes | 1227 Acacias | Switzerland