cxs message

Subject: Re: [cxs] Re: Template or model for CXS TC document "Customer Data Platform Version 1.0"

Serge, that would be great. That would let us offer more options to TC editors.Â

/chet

On Fri, Sep 28, 2018 at 12:51 PM Serge Huber <shuber@jahia.com> wrote:
Thanks Paul and Thomas,

It would be maybe a great thing to have an ASCIIDoc template for OASIS
specs no ? Because after all ASCIIDoc is simply another form of the
DocBook specification.

Regards,
 Serge...

Serge Huber
CTO & Co-Founder

T +41 22 361 3424
9 route des Jeunes | 1227 Acacias | Switzerland
jahia.com
SKYPE | LINKEDIN | TWITTER | VCARD

On Thu, Sep 27, 2018 at 3:35 PM Thomas Sigdestad <tsi@enonic.com> wrote:

> [...]
>
> I have constructed the "Abstract" text based on introductory material in the current draft [1], but this may certainly be changed.
>
> I have assumed that the first publication will include Public Review. If not, then several elements will be slightly different.
>
> I have also assumed that the editable source material for the specification can be extracted as a text file, hence the extension ".TXT" is used in the list of publication URIs, but this may not be the case. Publication in HTML and PDF formats is required by the OASIS TC Process [2].
>
> The elements in the sections "Additional artifacts", "Related work", and "Declared XML namespaces" are optional, and these entire sections may be removed by the TC if they are not applicable.
>
> Also, please replace the older (purple/orange) OASIS logo file (used in the draft document [1]) with the current logo, available at:
> http://docs.oasis-open.org/templates/OASISLogo-v2.0.jpg (and also in the included directory /cdp-v1.0-csprd01_files).
>
> Please let me know if you have any questions about any of this.
>
> When the TC first votes [3] to publish this Work Product in the OASIS Library, we expect it to be published at:
> http://docs.oasis-open.org/cxs/cdp/v1.0/csprd01/cdp-v1.0-csprd01.html
> The permanent "Latest version" URI will be:
> http://docs.oasis-open.org/cxs/cdp/v1.0/cdp-v1.0.html
>
> When the TC votes [3] to approve a Working Draft as a Committee Specification Draft, the Chair or other designated person must submit a "Committee Specification Draft Creation and Upload Request" accessible on the TC Administration Requests Page [4].
>
> Upon receipt of this form, the TC Administrator will QC and process the Work Product for official publication in the OASIS Library (http://docs.oasis-open.org/) as a Committee Specification Draft, including addition or adjustment of the requisite cover page metadata and other boilerplate information.
>
> [1] draft in github: https://github.com/sergehuber/contextserver-graphql-api/blob/master/docs/index.adoc
> [2] TC Process - see section 2.2.2 - https://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/tc-process-2017-05-26#workProdComponents
>
> [3] Approval of a WD as a CSD or CSPRD
> https://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tcadmin/approving-a-committee-specification-or-note-draft
> https://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/tc-process#committeeDraft
> [4] TC Administration Requests Page, see Committee Specification Draft Creation / Upload Request
> https://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tc-admin-requests
>
> Best regards,
> Paul
> --
> Paul Knight - Tel: +1 781-883-1783
> OASIS - Advancing open standards for the information society - Document Process Analyst

generates this mail. Follow this link to all your TCs in OASIS at:

/chetÂ

Looking forward toÂBorderless Cyber 20183-5 Oct, Washington, D.C.
Organized by The World Bank, OASIS, and Georgetown University

Chet Ensign
Chief Technical Community Steward
http://www.oasis-open.org

Primary: +1 973-996-2298